My neighbor is blasting his radio outside today. It's Rush Limbaugh(sp?). He has every right to listen to it, but Rush has diarrhea of the mouth and is polluting my fresh air. Instead I am listening to Ian and Margery on fm107.1 on my computer. Ian is talking about Twitter. He thinks that people should come up with a program called Tooter. It would notify people when you fart. That's pretty much what Twitter is anyway. Ha!
I went to Target today and bought some cheap pull-ups for Jackson. It's another attempt to outsmart my toddler whom I am told again and again is already smarter than me. I plan to tell him that Target is all out of diapers in his size. We'll see... He never did go this morning. Stinker.
I went to rehearsal last night and was pleasantly surprised at the talent of the cast. They are quite good. One guy - his name is Dwight - is really good. I cast him in my dream production of A Grand Night For Singing that I want to music direct. I was relieved to learn that I will just be playing the violin part on a keyboard. That takes all the pressure off... unless the keyboard does something funky because I know NOTHING about keyboards. The other pianist is very good and has been rehearsing with them the entire time. Not sure why they even talked to me about playing the songs...something got lost in translation there. The show is "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change." It is full of every cliche about relationships you could ever think of. That's my least favorite kind of show but people eat that sh*t up. I guess it's entertaining but I can think of 285 other shows I'd rather see.
Time to wake Andrew up and get lunch before we go get Jackson from school.
‘Tis the Season Saturday {10.03.26}
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment