Monday, October 26, 2009

Trick or treating, take 4

Have you ever heard of trick or treating more than once a year? We've already been 3 times and it's not even Halloween yet! We had a fun weekend filled with costumes, candy, and excitement! Andrew has had lots of practice saying trick-or-treat and it now sounds a little like this: ck-ck-eat! Very cute. Two of our pre-Halloween outings revolved around K-State homecoming activities and the other was Halloween at the Zoo. Andrew hasn't even actually worn his real costume yet. He's been wearing his from last year and former costumes of Jack's. Jack was a Kansas State Marching Band drummer once and wore his real costume once as well. Tomorrow is "Dress as what you want to be when you grow up" day at pre-school. He wants to be a drummer. What do you put on a drummer? I am imagining skinny jeans, sneakers, ratty t-shirt, maybe a stocking cap. He's wearing normal jeans and a t-shirt that says, "Drummer wanted." I might see if I can get him to wear a stocking cap too. He also wants to bring his drum and drum sticks. You're welcome, pre-school teacher.

1 comment:

Marketing Mama said...

Those are adorable costumes! I think it's great to celebrate Halloween more than once, it's fun to wear costumes! :)