My brother read a greeting card with the above sentiment when he was young and thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. He used to say it over and over but he would put emphasis on the word LOOK. Save the whales, they make us LOOK thin. Memories. Anyway...
I thought of that this weekend when Andrew had this to say to me.
Me: What are you doing, Andrew?
Andrew: Trying to lift you.
Me: Good luck.
Andrew: I think if I had a forklift I could lift you.
Thanks, Andrew. But given the amount of food I consumed between Thursday and Saturday, he might not be far off.
‘Tis the Season Saturday {10.03.26}
13 hours ago
1 comment:
Oh hey, you were good today at least! Enjoy a pregnant holiday season... take full advantage and make up for the calories that you can't drink. I should point out that my word verification is "wines". Yep, can't make this stuff up!
Post a Comment