Monday, February 20, 2012

Nursery bedding

My fantastic mom made all the bedding for the baby's nursery. I knew I wanted something a little modern, not pastel, unique. I couldn't find anything online that I liked and everything custom made is about $300. My mom offered to make it so I went to Hobby Lobby and happened to find some fabrics that I really liked. She found a couple more that also coordinated with what I'd picked out and this is the final product. I love it!

The pillow sham and throw pillows for the twin bed.



The crib skirt.

Quilt - the reverse side is the bubble fabric used for the pillow sham.

Window valance - the sunlight makes it hard to see.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sI LOVE IT HEATHER!!!!!

Becca Meagher said...

Looks great! I love fabrics that "go" together but aren't matchy-matchy! You're Mom has some skills!

Can't wait for the little one to arrive!

Much Love
Becca

Kristin said...

I love it too! Stunning and quality work too!

And for the record, church was warm at 10, but not as hot as in the past. And it wasn't smelly! Someone must have aired the place out after the 7!!