Saturday: drove to Brian's parents' house. Listened to dreadful K-State game in the van. Ouch.
Sunday: a very special day meeting Amber's baby she placed for adoption almost 20 years ago.
Monday: Earthsoils meeting
Tuesday: Earthsoils meeting
Wednesday: drove to Winona and got things ready for Thanksgiving
Thursday: Thanksgiving at my parents' with about 40 other people. A great day - 60 degrees. The return of my cold.
Friday: got up to shop with Angela. Bought a few gifts. Best purchase was for myself - seasons one and two of Downton Abbey. Cannot wait to get started!
Saturday: family photos in the morning. The boys totally rocked it. We had fun and I think we'll get some great pictures. Then to Rochester to find bridesmaid dresses for Angela's wedding. Success! A beautiful dress. Check that off the list, Angela.
Sunday: drove back to Kansas. Dillon slept for 6 hours of the trip and we only stopped once. Do we dare hope for a repeat of that in a few weeks at Christmas time?
Monday: had a pathetic work out at the gym (thanks to cold and travel exhaustion), had a birthday lunch at our house with Kate. Put up Christmas decorations tonight. No time to finish the tree. We will do that tomorrow night.
Whew. Oh, Jacob the Elf is back. This morning I heard Andrew explaining to Dillon what that was all about. Cutest thing I've ever heard.

1 comment:
I don't have your number and not related to your post, but your Xmas is so awesome, loved it!!!!!!!
Post a Comment