Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Winey Wednesday

Maybe this will be a "thing" this summer, this Winey Wednesday.  Maybe do a post partnered with Whiney Wednesday.  I've got plenty of material for both.

I am hardly a wine expert, but the fine people at Nespor's Wine and Spirits have been recommending some good bottles lately.  Julie, Kristin, and GG do as well.  This rose (how do I find an accent for above the e?) came recommended by Nespor's.  He told me they ordered it last year and it was so popular that they tripled the order this summer.  It's a great wine to drink on your deck when it's 100 degrees.  Or in your comfortable air conditioned home during the witching hour (5:00-6:00 pm when you have children).


It's called Gobelsburger.  It's pretty dry, drink it cold, sells for about $18-$19 a bottle.  If you are normally a $8/bottle wine drinker, this is worth the price.  

Cin cin!



1 comment:

Kristin said...

You told me about this Rosé (heh-heh) when you had it. I think I'm going to need to try it.