Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Take 1

Brian's parents are in town for a few days and we took them to our favorite pumpkin patch today. The boys can't believe how lucky they are to get to go twice this season.  We'll go again next weekend when my parents are here.  We didn't get to stay as long as they'd have liked today so it works out well. They both had football practice to get to and it was starting to sprinkle.  We love Little Munchinks' Pumpkin Patch.  It's fun to watch how the boys play changes from year to year.  This year they ran from one activity to the next - their size and energy levels starting to outgrow their attention span.  They still love it though and I managed to get a couple pictures when they stopped to catch their breath.  And looking back through the pictures of them here through the years makes me stop to catch mine.  Slow down, time.  Cue the ugly-cry.

Little Munchkins 2010 - Jackson age 4, Andrew age 2





(Brian, are you sobbing yet?)


(If you weren't before, I bet you are now.)


Little Muchkins - 2011 


I was just coming out of my morning-sickness with Dillon but the smell of that campfire was excruciating.  Brian was in Australia during this visit.  My parents were here for the first time during this trip to the pumpkin patch.







Little Munchkins 2012 - Dillon was 6 months old here and was a very willing participant in my pumpkin patch photo shoot.  















Little Munchkins 2013 - this is the year Brian and I were in DC (a year ago today!) so my parents took them. 







And this year -2014
This is every little boy's favorite.  Flying!

This one looks perfect!


After deciding that this was, in fact, totally awesome.

My three favorite people in the world.

The Flint Hills are gorgeous right now.


Who is this big boy?



Woooo-hoooooooo!

3 comments:

AR said...

I am ugly crying for you. Oh my gosh...time is going by so quickly! I want to freeze it!!!

Kristin said...

These pictures are amazing. And I remember those shots from Dillon's first trip out there...time is flying.

AND: The Flint Hills are incredibly gorgeous this year. I don't ever remember so much color in the prairie in 15 years here!

julie said...

So many great photos here, what fun that you take them every year!