Sunday, July 5, 2015

Royals vs Twins

We decided at the last minute to get tickets for Brian to take the bigs to the Royals game today.  They played the Twins and I scored great seats for a great price of Stub Hub.  I can't wait to get to a game myself but we'll save the $ until Dillon is older.  It was a warm day for them but the game was quick and they won!  Hosmer hit Cain home at the bottom of the 9th to win the game.  Cain is Jack's favorite player and Hosmer is Andrew's so it was a fun one for them to see.  (They both wore their numbers on their baseball jerseys this season.)



I sent Brian with instructions to take lots of cool pictures for me and he did not disappoint.

Jack with eyes so tired they could hardly open this morning.

















Not sure what this one is....guessing their dark hats were baking their heads so they turned them inside out?






 

3 comments:

ggdall said...

inside out = rally hats mama! trying to come from behind and win!

Unknown said...

Wait - I thought 35 was because of his aunt's basketball number??? :) jk, I know I'm not that cool.

AR said...

Those pics ARE awesome! Way to go, Brian!