We had an interesting morning.
I set my alarm for 7:00 so I could set our recycling out. I had been forgetting for the past three weeks and we had a pile of milk cartons that needed to be taken. I had four grocery bags of "le-cy-kr-a-bers" (that's recyclables for those not familiar with Avenue Q), I stepped outside and the next thing I knew I was flat on my back. Lotsa ice.
The baby was moving fine but Brian thought I should check in at the OB clinic and see if they thought I needed to be seen. I called them and they said, "Go to Labor and Delivery at Regions immediately." Yikes - okay. I spent about 4 hours there being monitored and having blood work done. The blood work shows if the placenta has torn at all. We are still waiting for results on that test, but it seems like everything is fine. I have aches and pains from the fall but I can handle that. It was an interesting ride to the hospital - wondering if there was a chance we were going to have a baby today. It would have been a nice tax break, but at just about 36 weeks, I think this baby should stay put a little while longer.
So, I am under instruction to lie around today and take it easy. Will do. More about Christmas another time. Jackson is at my mom and dad's until Sunday so I have some time to just relax!
‘Tis the Season Saturday {10.03.26}
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment