Monday, February 11, 2008

I did it!

I took both boys out at the same time today by myself! It was only to ECFE, but still...it was a step. Next stop - Target! It was also about 79 degrees below zero which made it even more fun getting everyone to the car.

We started getting our hospital bills today. I have to say how grateful I am for our insurance at the U of MN. And how much I'm going to miss it when we move to Kansas where our health insurance costs more and isn't as good. Anyway, so far the bills add up to over $26,000. Again, thank GOD for insurance.

I have been telling everyone that we are moving and have been hearing back from a lot of people that there are indeed musical opportunities there. That makes me feel good. My voice teacher even said that he looked at going to school there for graduate school.

Brian was reviewing a Nia routine tonight and Jackson was doing it with him. Brian said, "Jackson, reach up as high as you can!" Jackson exclaimed, "Oh! I go get my stool!" So he brought his little step stool in so he could reach even higher. Cute!

That's all for now! Stay warm!

No comments: