Jackson was a "reawy, reawy dood" boy today. (really, really good)
I could tell he was trying really hard. It was so sweet. We had a successful trip to the mall for a haircut ("Thank you for the haircut, Mama! No tears, Mama!") and even did a little window shopping. Very little - this mall is not much to speak of.
It was hot and muggy today and I have been running the a.c. all day. I much prefer fresh air, but the humidity makes me cranky. And I always feel so sorry for babies when they look hot.
I am off to bed. "I'm so tired." Jackson's been saying that lately when he doesn't want to do something. Especially when we have him sit on the toilet. I can't find his little-boy potty so he sits on the regular one. He puts his arms around my neck, we giggle, and he says, "I'm SO tired."
‘Tis the Season Saturday {10.03.26}
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment