Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School is in the air

I went outside this morning and I felt the first hints of fall. It is still very warm during the day here but it was chilly this morning. I love fall and I am told that in Kansas we get three months of it. I am owed that much after such a hot, humid summer. Someone told me that a typical summer in Kansas is actually hotter than the one we had/are having. Cuz 2 weeks of temps in the 100's aren't enough?

Andrew had his 6 month pics taken last week. Tell me these aren't the cutest things you've ever seen!




Not a lot to report this week. I am going to start singing with the choir at church. That might be a nice way to meet people. It's the Catholic Student Center for KS but there are a lot of community people that attend as well, not just students.

More later.

No comments: