Friday, February 6, 2009

Defining our roles

A conversation about using the potty this morning:

Me: Jack, you need to sit on the potty before we go to Target.
Jack: No
Me: Yep, you haven't pooped yet so now is a good time to try.
Jack: No
Me: Jack, you know you'll poop while we're at Target so let's just try before we go.
Jack: No
Me: Jackson, I want you to sit on the potty.
Jack: No
Me: Jackson, you ARE going to sit on the potty now.
Jack: NO
Me: Let's go.
Jack: NOOOO
Me: I said yes.
Jack: I said NO.
Me: I am the mommy and I make the decisions.
Jack: I AM JACK AND I MAKE THE NO'S!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy moses, that is SO FUNNY. What an incredibly bright little guy. Hey, I want you to know I am NOT ignoring you and I know I owe you a great long email and I'm sorry but it's tech week!! :) I will write as soon as humanly possible.