I found this over on The Snyder 5 and liked the idea, so I'm going to borrow it. Thanks!
1. Do you iron your sheets?
Excuse me, I just choked on my diet coke. Do people really do this? And why? In case you didn't pick up on my sarcasm, the answer is "no." The question should be, "do you WASH your sheets?" (I do, I promise. Just not as often as I should)
2. Your dream car is....?
Mazda CX-9, I covet it. And I'd like it in blue.
3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?
It's an innie. And it's a little deeper than it used to be. And it used to be pierced which I don't recommend to anyone who wants to have children some day.
4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Dinner. Especially if we are all home and all willing and able to eat what's been prepared.
5. Favorite mascara?
Cover girl - the pink and green tube. It's cheap and gets the job done.
6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
If I had an unlimited budget it would definitely be shabby chic with bright colors - not pastels. As it is now, my house is a mix of hand-me-downs, worn-outs, and on-clearance-at-Target, with a few nice-things-from-my-mother-in-law-who-has-great-taste.
7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Yes. I love it. I haven't done it often, but it feels like you are in a giant bath tub.
8. I hate the smell of...?
diesel and any product by Bumble & Bumble. No offense to Bumble & Bumble because they are great products. I did a salon retail training in NYC at their headquarters when I was 8 weeks pregnant with Jackson (I know - that is a very random event in my life. The training, not Jackson.) and was so sick to my stomach. Any time I smell one of their products now I gag.
‘Tis the Season Saturday {10.03.26}
1 day ago
2 comments:
OK I'm going to 'fess up -- I ironed my sheets once. BUT ONLY BECAUSE THE STUPID CUFF AT THE TOP GETS ALL WRINKLY IN THE WASHING MACHINE AND REFUSES TO LAY FLAT!!! And ever since FlyLady made me start making my bed, it really bugs me to have wrinkly fabric up by my face. And I really like to have my sheet pulled up so it touches my ear.
And I only ironed the VERY top. Next time I'm only ironing it on my side -- Joel won't notice. :) :) :)
I had the same experience with Let's Dish that you had with B&B. I mean, when I was 8-9 weeks with Eddie is the only time I ever did Let's Dish and then of course we ate the food for a week or so and all the food made me want to barf, and I've never been back. Good stuff.
Agree about piercing your belly button!! I STILL have a very attractive hole and its been almost 5 years since it's been out. Yuck!
Post a Comment