Thursday, May 21, 2015

Last day!

It was a gorgeous last day of school today.  The boys were excited about the idea of summer vacation but pretty sentimental about leaving their school, teachers, and friends until mid-August.  I'm so grateful we have a school and educators that mean so much to my kids.

I don't know that we've ever needed sweatshirts on the last day of school.  It was chilly this morning!

The best 1st grade teacher on the planet.  She'd better not go anywhere until Dillon gets to have her!

Jackson went to a friend's house after school. He's not in the picture....and I'm not sure who the cutie in the middle of the back row is....but they had fun.  I took Andrew to Tuttle Creek to play at the playground with some friends.  It was the perfect way to spend the afternoon. 

The discovery of the stick that would provide 3 hours of entertainment.

Dillon loves "Bear."

The Littles

The Middles




No comments: