I love waking up to our yard flag on these holidays.
Cheese-ball
Brian, Andrew, and Dillon spent the afternoon at GG's house with friends having a BBQ and a cold swim. I stayed home with Jackson who came down with a sore throat and fever on Sunday. I think he's got a strep test coming his way in the morning, poor guy. I was sorry to miss out on the fun but appreciated that Brian brought BBQ food for me. And Julie's caramel bars.
He fell asleep on the way home which, unfortunately, was 5:00. I told Brian to put him in the rocking chair to ease him into a wake-up.
Didn't work. Sound asleep.
Surprise, surprise it's raining AGAIN. Our dog is about to having a psychotic break. I gave her benadryl tonight to try and calm her nerves. Sick kids and rain - I've had my fill of both. Now caramel bars, on the the other hand.....





No comments:
Post a Comment