1.Marriage for all! It's not gay or straight marriage anymore. It's just marriage. Another step towards equality in this country.
2. This cute swimming suit. Love the color and that it covers all the right things. And it's on sale!
3. This sunscreen. I am not ashamed to admit that I love a suntan. I'm safe(ish) about it though and always have sunscreen on when I'm outside. This is my favorite. It's not greasy and it smells fantastic. I just had a skin check a couple weeks ago. Everything is fine though my dermatologist did recommend adding a hat to my sun protection routine.
4. I ordered this from Target to wear as a sun hat. We'll see if it fits my big melon.
5. The movie Spy. We saw it last week and it's hilarious.
I have added Melissa McCarthy to my celebrity dinner party. It's now me, Ellen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Rita Wilson, Melissa McCarthy, Wanda Sykes and Amy Schumer, I'm probably forgetting someone.
Have a great weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment