Brian is in the midst of one of his busiest weeks so this weekend was a lot of me-and-the-kids time. We've also got four guys from Brian's alma mater, Luther College, staying with us. They are in town for some entomology meetings at K-State. It's been a fun distraction to have them here. How is it 20 years ago that Brian was there? These kids were infants.
On Friday night we went out to celebrate Thad's birthday. Brian was gone to work by 6:30 on Saturday. It was a lazy morning but we managed a donut run and then later a trip to Target. Dillon was so crabby and didn't want anyone to even look at him except Jackson.

On Saturday evening we ate dinner at the Dall's but left early because my kids were so tired and Brian was getting home from work.
Yesterday the kids had baseball practice so Dillon got a lot of park time with his buddy.
The weather was great this weekend....for April. C'mon Kansas, let's warm up and open the pools!
A bird built a next in the wreath by our front door last week and yesterday Brian noticed she'd laid eggs in it too. It scares us every time we open the front door. I was instructed to remove the speckled egg. I did but I can't bring myself to throw it so it's sitting in a bowl on my patio table. I'll toss it in the garbage later. Ick.







No comments:
Post a Comment