This tragedy deserves a blog unto its own. I will tell you what happened and then I will start a new post and update you on life since my last post.
You have heard me mention my beloved Body Pillow. How it is what allows me to be hugely pregnant and still sleep like a baby. It is not one of those $60 Boppy pregnancy pillows, just a simple, perfect, $8.99, long-pillow from Target. I love it and it travels with me if I have to spend the night somewhere other than my own bed.
On Friday morning...wait for it...Roxie peed on it.
Twice.
It. Is. Ruined.
My mom washed it and put a bottle of Febreeze on it and it still smells like dog pee. Mmmmm...cuddle up a little closer.
The Body Pillow now rests in a dump in Winona. And Target only sells them in September. I have a few choice words about that.
Don't worry, Roxie feels really bad about it. She showed me just how bad this afternoon by peeing on my down comforter.
Hmmmm.......someone in this house having another baby?
‘Tis the Season Saturday {10.03.26}
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment