Friday, March 28, 2008

Fully functioning? Who? Me?

Andrew had his two month appointment today. He weighs 13 lbs, 2 oz and is 23 1/2 inches long. When Jackson was 2 months old he weighed 13 lbs, 14 oz and was 22 inches long. I thought for sure Andrew was heavier because you should see his thighs. Turns out he is longer and leaner. He is going great and does indeed have webbed toes on his right foot. (toes two and three are slightly webbed) Shouldn't be an issue unless he is not walking by 13 or 14 months though our Dr. said that is highly unlikely. Jackson had two major breakdowns during ANDREW'S appointment. He didn't quite believe me that no one was going to look in his ears and eyes. He also got really scared when Andrew got his shots. I couldn't really find it in me to feel bad for him. Jackson, I mean. Sometimes I just want to give the attention to Andrew. I mean really, he was the one getting the shots. I feel like Andrew gets the shaft lately in the attention department and when I try to focus on him, Jackson acts up or starts fake crying. It's typical, I'm sure, but frustrating none-the-less. It was our last appointment with our beloved pediatrician and he said, "I am so sad to lose you! I hate losing my fully functioning families." (We go to a clinic that sees all kinds of people) We have him fooled!

I got a major haircut last night! It's downright sassy! I love it and it was just what I needed. I was inspired by Meg and her new do. I will post a pic soon. I think it looks great but Jackson has called me Grandma four times today so maybe it's not quite as young and hip as I think. (No offense, Grandma!)

Andrew lost his nuk - gotta run.

No comments: