Most two year olds ask "why?" all the time. Jackson's favorite word is "where?" I kind of wonder if he is confusing it with "why?" because often the use of "where" doesn't make sense in the context he uses it in. For instance, he might say, "where is daddy?" I'd reply, "at work," and he'd say, "Where?" This goes on most of the day.
We went to Target to get groceries yesterday and Jackson was standing in front of our cart in the check-out line while I was putting our groceries up. It was our turn and he looked at our cashier and said, "Paper please." I laughed so hard. That's always the first thing they ask and we always get paper. She hadn't even asked yet. Too funny.
I am getting a haircut tonight and I can't wait. I'm hoping for an extra long head massage. My stylist, Karen, also gives neck and shoulder rubs when you first sit down. She's the best. I am tempted to do something drastic. Karen will probably talk me down. I think they say it's best to avoid a dramatic cut during pregnancy and I suppose the same rules apply right after. I think it's my attempt to feel better about the way I look right now.
You know, both kids are sleeping at the same time for the first time in a few days. I think I might take a nap too. A nap AND a haircut? This is too much!
‘Tis the Season Saturday {10.03.26}
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment