This is from one of my favorite blogs, dooce.com.
***A Canadian columnist rips into Mother Nature for the very mean things she has done to us this winter: "We've tried to have patience. Some of us have also tried patience's little helper, Xanax. But look what you've done to us. We're a quivering mass of shattered nerves, deadened eyes and extended middle fingers."***
Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and we're all digging ourselves out of another winter storm. Yes, Easter is really early this year but come on! Enough with the cold and the snow! All the little ones will have snow caps covering their Easter Bonnets in church tomorrow. And snow pants under their pretty Easter dresses.
We're spending Easter with my Mom's side of the family. Looking forward to seeing my aunts and uncles, cousins, and their kids. It will be a full house! I had fun getting Easter bunny gifts for the boys. An awesome sticker book (Little Einsteins) and a monkey plate and fork and spoon for Jackson plus some m&m's. For Andrew I found a cute Baby Einstein book and a fun stuffed sea horse that lights up, plays pretty music, and makes ocean sounds.
I go back to work on Monday. I am looking forward to seeing my students again and like knowing that it's only for five weeks. We move in six weeks. Hard to believe. Just a reminder to the universe and God and St. Joseph and anyone else out there that I am ready to sell my house. Like today.
Time to help clean up toys. Happy Easter. And Happy Spring. Whatever.
‘Tis the Season Saturday {10.03.26}
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment