Raising kids and performing
in the other Manhattan.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Birthday Party!
Here are some photos of Jackson's birthday party. We lucked out with some terrific weather and spent most of the time outside. Thank God Brian was there to organize soccer, football, bean bag toss, basketball and races. It was a startling reality check when I realized that I don't know what to do with a group of boys that age. Holy energy and volume! They were very, very well behaved...they just needed activities. Jackson has a nice group of friends. I took a mental picture to remember that day. I wonder if they will still be buddies in high school....
I'm a Mom, a wife, a sister, daughter and friend, an actor, a singer, a pianist, a teacher. I have three sons and one has a very rare medical condition called Panhypopituitarism. I lived most of my life in Minnesota but now live in Manhattan, KS. I don't like to cook and would order take-out all the time if I could afford it. I love diet coke but try not to drink it and I still miss Sex and the City. I really like t.v. I am always on time. I remember tiny details but please don't ask me for directions, I've never been able to figure out which way is north. I like the smell of skunk and someday I'd like to spend an entire summer in a beach house on the east coast.
Nobody in life gets exactly where they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. - Conan O'Brien
No comments:
Post a Comment