Thursday, October 25, 2007

3rd Trimester!!!

Two down, one to go! That's hard to believe. The baby is due 3 months from tomorrow. Home from aerobics, quick lunch, and now Jackson is down for a nap so he can be up at 3:00 to go with me to teach lessons. Thursday is a busy day for the two of us. I am making a real dinner tonight...trying a new recipe and everything. I am making our favorite orange jello salad and a chicken/asparagus hot dish. A good fall dinner. I should actually get started on that pretty soon.

Jackson had a lot more fun at the aerobics child care today. There were three kids there when we got there and one of the little girls is the daughter of a mom in class so she was there the whole time. I think that made it a lot more fun for him. He was playing with them when I got back. I felt so much better. My midwife gave me a pregnancy belt to wear during aerobics to see if that helps the pubic bone pain I am having. It helped a little - I also have a lot more energy this week than I had last week. She said she would refer me to a physical therapist if I needed it, but I don't think it's that bad. Tomorrow is my third ultrasound and we'll see if my placenta has moved up. Cross your fingers!

We are having dinner with friends tomorrow night and maybe even Saturday night as well. Sunday my Dad is taking Brian and my brother to the Vikings game and my mom is going to come and hang out with Jackson and I. I was thinking maybe a trip to the Children's Museum would be fun. It's Target Free Sunday this weekend, I think. And Jackson hasn't been there since before he could walk. Sunday night is our first rehearsal for the adults for the Christmas show. I am equal parts nervous and excited. I am used to being one of the singers - not the one in charge of the singers.

One of the moms in aerobics asked if Jackson knew that by wearing a Halloween costume he would get lots of candy. I hadn't thought of that! Seems obvious I guess, but I was just thinking about how cute he would look - not about how there was something in it for him. I told him he would get chocolate if he put on his costume and he is excited! He recently discovered that chocolate is better than Barney and I think he wonders why it took almost two years for him to find out.

Okay. Time to dirty some dishes.
Enjoy the beautiful fall day!

No comments: