That's Jackson's new favorite word. "Hmm?" He says it after EVERYTHING you say to him. EVERYTHING. I think it's our fault. We say it to him all the time but it's because we can't understand him. He also likes to say "shoot" now - it's very cute. It started last week when we couldn't go to the park because it was raining. Very quietly, he said from his car seat, "Oh soot, mama."
I started prenatal aerobics yesterday. The classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday at the JCC. I get a nice discount because we teach there and the drop-in child care is very inexpensive. And even better, Jackson seems to like it! I was nervous about bringing him there as I've never left him with someone I didn't know, but I know some other moms who use it and trusted their recommendation. And since it's in the same building as me...it's a pretty safe option. When I got him after class he kept saying to me, "Mama's home!" I hope he doesn't worry that I'm not coming back. The class is for moms who just had babies and moms who are going to have babies. It was fun to see the little babies (the post natal moms get to bring their babies to class until they can crawl.) I took this class when I had Jackson and it seems like ages ago that I was the first time mom who couldn't do 4 minutes of aerobics without checking on the baby. It's a small class right now and I am hoping to recruit 3 pregnant ECFE moms that I know. Two of them took the class with me when we had our first kids.
Our baby-in-waiting gets the hiccups all the time! I think he had them about 5 times yesterday. Poor guy. Maye they aren't as irritating in-utero as they are out in the open. He is a mover and shaker already! He wakes me up several times a night with kicks and punches. I don't mind. It's like he just wants to say hi while the noisy kid is sleeping and I can give him my full attention.
I mentioned a few weeks ago that Legally Blonde the Musical was going to be on MTV on Sept. 28th. They postponed it and it can now be seen THIS SATURDAY at noon, central time. On MTV. I can't wait! I am also getting a haircut and a brow wax on Saturday. It's gonna be a good day.
Happy hump day.
‘Tis the Season Saturday {10.03.26}
13 hours ago
1 comment:
Hey, can I come over on Saturday and watch with you? I'm getting a haircut Friday -- we can revel in our own adorableness.
I'll even bring popcorn and cupcakes!!
Post a Comment