The Sutherlands left this morning at 8:00. We had a great time although the visit didn't go exactly as we'd planned. They got here Monday at around 5:45. We had pizza (well, Andrew and I had something cheese-less), put the kids to bed, and chilled out on the couch with a little Dancing with the Stars. Tuesday morning we took the kids to the park and Target and home for lunch and naps. Andrew was really crabby and not eating and after naps Matthew wasn't feeling well. Andrew had a fever of 101 by that night and Matthew started throwing up at 2 a.m. Matthew was sick all day yesterday and then I had a fever of 101 by dinner time. In spite of it all we got some good play time outside and even had an American Idol party. I am praying they get home ok. Both of their cell phones were dead and Matthew was still sick this morning. When I am more motivated I will post the very few pictures I took. They are all of Jackson and Will. Jackson is just smitten with Will. Will is 9 and the big brother Jackson will never have. So, so sweet. Will is about as wonderful a kid as you could ever imagine.
Tonight is our going-away dinner for our friend Jen. She leaves for Iraq tomorrow. I have a babysitter coming at 6:00. I hope we are all fever-free and relatively healthy. I am single-parenting until my mom and dad get here on Saturday evening. That couldn't come fast enough.
‘Tis the Season Saturday {10.03.26}
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment