Raising kids and performing
in the other Manhattan.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Our guest room. It still needs a mirror above the book table and something above the bed. The bedding and accessories are from Target. They are regular price at most stores but for whatever reason the Target in Winona, MN had it 75% off. Love the Winona Target! These pictures don't pick up on how pretty my new shower curtain is. It has a pretty stitching on it. And shower steam will get those wrinkles out, right?
I'm a Mom, a wife, a sister, daughter and friend, an actor, a singer, a pianist, a teacher. I have three sons and one has a very rare medical condition called Panhypopituitarism. I lived most of my life in Minnesota but now live in Manhattan, KS. I don't like to cook and would order take-out all the time if I could afford it. I love diet coke but try not to drink it and I still miss Sex and the City. I really like t.v. I am always on time. I remember tiny details but please don't ask me for directions, I've never been able to figure out which way is north. I like the smell of skunk and someday I'd like to spend an entire summer in a beach house on the east coast.
Nobody in life gets exactly where they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. - Conan O'Brien
1 comment:
I like how cheery the guest room is! The crown molding really stands out agains the blanket brown. Really pretty, Heather!
Post a Comment