Over a bowl of rice krispies:
Jack: Mom, did you know that pee goes right in the soil?
Me: ....huh?
Jack: Pee. It goes right in the soil. (with gestures pointing down, in the soil)
Me:...what?....who's pee?
Jack: Roxie's.
Me: what does that mean?
Jack: It means it's very hard to pick it up.
On the same subject, Jack peed on the potty yesterday! That was a first! We are going to Target tomorrow to pick out a prize - new stickers or a matchbox car or something. Though I could be talked into a new game if it meant a little less Candy Land. He woke up dry this morning but he wanted nothing to do with using the potty. He is VERY particular about the order of events when he wakes up and using the potty is not a part of the routine yet. Yikes.
I just want to set up a comparison of temperatures today:
Kona, Hawaii: 79
Los Angeles.: 63
Fort Myers, FL: 77
MANHATTAN, KS: 85
And the winner is....Manhattan!
Unreal.
We're going to go to the zoo today! I wonder if I could get a tan?
‘Tis the Season Saturday {10.03.26}
13 hours ago
1 comment:
Try a sunburn! We've had the beautiful weather for days now, and I find myself with a red face from 9am sun exposure! Have fun while it lasts!
Post a Comment