Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fall Favorites

It's finally cooling off!  Some might call today chilly.  I think it feels divine!  The transition into fall and spring gives me energy and makes me happy.

Some of my fall favorites:

I had this for lunch and dinner today.  So, so good.  Add a grilled cheese....perfection.

Buffalo plaid - combined with denim, metallic accessories and maybe a little animal print? Festive fall fashion! (This photo is from Mix and Match Family.)

Speaking of animal prints.  How about these cute oxfords from Target? They look better in person and they are pretty comfortable.  

Or these if you want to sass it up a little.  These were in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale  - not sure if they still carry the shoe.  


Bye-bye flip flops, hello booties!



Pumpkin anything.  I have a date in my kitchen with Mrs. A's pumpkin bars tomorrow.

Fall TV!  I'm almost finished with The West Wing and am ready for new shows!

K-State football!

The Konza Prairie in autumn shades.  Beautiful.


Speaking of Autumn Leaves, Brian..... : )




No comments: