Greetings from North Dakota! What a lovely post you left on my blog (Peace Garden Mama). Thank you so much for your touching words. In the book, "Grieving the Death of a Friend," you will find justification for your grief. I read it when another friend died of cancer in 2000, and could stand another run through it now. But don't you see how Emilie's spirit is connecting all of us together? It is a beautiful thing. I am so thankful for the little bit of time I had getting to know her. But so sad, still, that her words have stopped...it's hard. Thanks again. I, too, am a music gal, met my husband in concert choir in college. I loved the song you played for the New Year! Peace! Roxane (Peace Garden Mama: roxanesalonen.blogpost.com)
I'm a Mom, a wife, a sister, daughter and friend, an actor, a singer, a pianist, a teacher. I have three sons and one has a very rare medical condition called Panhypopituitarism. I lived most of my life in Minnesota but now live in Manhattan, KS. I don't like to cook and would order take-out all the time if I could afford it. I love diet coke but try not to drink it and I still miss Sex and the City. I really like t.v. I am always on time. I remember tiny details but please don't ask me for directions, I've never been able to figure out which way is north. I like the smell of skunk and someday I'd like to spend an entire summer in a beach house on the east coast.
Nobody in life gets exactly where they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. - Conan O'Brien
1 comment:
Greetings from North Dakota! What a lovely post you left on my blog (Peace Garden Mama). Thank you so much for your touching words. In the book, "Grieving the Death of a Friend," you will find justification for your grief. I read it when another friend died of cancer in 2000, and could stand another run through it now. But don't you see how Emilie's spirit is connecting all of us together? It is a beautiful thing. I am so thankful for the little bit of time I had getting to know her. But so sad, still, that her words have stopped...it's hard.
Thanks again. I, too, am a music gal, met my husband in concert choir in college. I loved the song you played for the New Year!
Peace! Roxane (Peace Garden Mama: roxanesalonen.blogpost.com)
Post a Comment